Credit Hours: 120
Prerequisites: Diploma of Biblical Studies and Associate of Theology Degree, or other approved courses
A Bachelor of Theology (BTh) focuses on biblical theology. The student will begin an intense study in the New Testament while at the same time building his/her study library. “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” (2 Tim. 2:15)
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- TH 301 Biblical Keys to Financial Prosperity
- TH 302 The Gospels – Matthew I
- TH 303 The Gospels – Matthew II
- TH 304 The Gospels – Mark I
- TH 305 The Gospels – Mark II
- TH 306 The Gospels – Luke I
- TH 307 The Gospels – Luke II
- TH 308 Bible Healing
- TH 309 The Gospel of John I
- TH 310 The Gospel of John II
- TH 401 The Magna Carta – Galatians
- TH 402 Paul’s Epistles – Ephesians
- TH 403 Paul’s Epistles – Philippians
- TH 404 Paul’s Epistles – Colossians and Philemon
- TH 405 1&2 Thessalonians
- TH 406 Sermon Preparation & Delivery I
- TH 407 Sermon Preparation & Deliver II
- TH 408 Pastoral Epistles-1 & 2 Timothy, Titus
- TH 409 Guidelines for Happy Christian Life: James
- TH 410 1 & 2 Peter
Before graduating with a Bachelor of Theology Degree, the student must satisfy the following requirements:
Complete at least 120 semester credit hours.
Complete all required coursework, essays, homework, and exams for the Bachelor of Theology Degree Program.
Have at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Complete the Ruach School of Theology Graduation Application.
Pay the required graduation fee of $200.00.
Total Cost w/o Books: $3,200.00 (Payment Arrangement Accepted)