Prerequisites: Diploma of Biblical Studies and/or other approved courses PLUS a High School Diploma or Equivalent
This second-year degree plan builds upon year one, Diploma of Biblical Studies. Courses in the Associate of Theology Degree program will allow the student to gain:
- A deeper understanding of the Word of God
- The knowledge and skills to mature in their walk with God while applying sound biblical principles to their daily lives and
- Increase their knowledge of basic foundational studies of biblical history and theology
This degree plan builds the groundwork for the Bachelor of Theology program.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- TH 201 The Holy Spirit and His Gifts
- TH 202 Understanding the Anointing
- TH 203 The Tabernacle of Moses
- TH 204 Old Testament Survey I
- TH 205 Old Testament Survey II
- TH 206 Christians and Their Finances
- TH 207 Bible Faith
- TH 208 Personal Evangelism
- TH 209 New Testament Survey I
- TH 210 New Testament Survey II
Before graduating with an Associate of Theology Degree, the student must satisfy the following requirements:
Complete at least 60 semester credit hours.
Complete all required coursework, essays, homework, and exams for the Associate of Theology Degree Program.
Have at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Complete the Ruach School of Theology Graduation Application.
Pay the required graduation fee of $150.00.
Total Cost w/o Books: $1,500.00 ( Payment Arrangement Accepted)