Prerequisites: Diploma of Biblical Studies and Associate of Theology Degree, or approved equivalent of transfer credits from secular, theological or religious Bachelor and/or Master degrees.
The Bachelor of Theology (BTh) Pastor and Ministers Tract focuses on biblical theology, pastoral and minister training. This tract is for current and future pastors, assistant pastors, ministry leaders in churches, teachers, etc. and trains leaders in biblical principles for church government and leadership, and personal spiritual growth.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- TH 201 The Holy Spirit and His Gifts
- TH 202 Understanding the Anointing
- TH 203 The Tabernacle of Moses
- TH 204 Old Testament Survey I
- TH 205 Old Testament Survey II
- TH 408 Pastoral Epistles- 1 & 2 Timothy, Titus
- TH 207 Bible Faith
- TH 411 Leadership Issues I
- TH 412 Leadership Issues II
- TH 413 Ministry Preparation I
- TH 414 Ministry Preparation II
- TH 415 Bible Healing
- TH 415 Spiritual Mentoring I
- TH 416 Spiritual Mentoring II
- TH 406 Sermon Preparation & Delivery I
- TH 407 Sermon Preparation & Delivery II
- TH 108 Doctrine of the Atonement I
- TH 109 Doctrine of the Atonement II
- TH 110 Doctrine of the Atonement III
Before graduating with a Bachelor of Theology Degree, the student must satisfy the following requirements:
Complete at least 120 semester credit hours.
Complete all required coursework, essays, homework, and exams for the Bachelor of Theology Degree Program.
Have at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
Complete the Ruach School of Theology Graduation Application.
Pay the required graduation fee of $175.00.
Total Cost w/o Books: $3,200.00 (Payment Arrangement Accepted)