The annual enrollment fee of $50 is due and payable upon submission of this application. We receive payments by all major credit cards, cash, check, cashier’s check, money order, Cash App or PayPal, plus applicable processing fees. Please make all checks or money orders payable to: Ruach School of Theology and return to our office. Upon successful enrollment, a Degree Program or course syllabus and selected course materials will be emailed or shipped to you via mail.
NOTE: The cost of books is NOT included in the tuition or enrollment fee.
- Do not sign this enrollment agreement before you have read it.
- This agreement becomes a legally binding instrument only when it is accepted, signed, and dated by the authorized official of the school or the registrar at the school’s principal place of business. Please read this agreement in its entirety before signing.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the student and the school.
- Please be advised that Honorary Degrees will not be accepted towards academic requirements.
- By submitting this application for enrollment, you certify that all information presented herein is true and accurate.
- By submitting this application for enrollment, you agree to the terms of tuition payment, graduation fees, materials and textbooks.
- Further, the annual enrollment fee in the amount $50.00 is due upon registration and is non-refundable.
- The school reserves the right to terminate a students’ training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition, or failure to abide by established standards of conduct.
- The school does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university, or institution. The transference of credits is solely up to the discretion of each institute.
- Degree regalia differs in cost by program. Graduation fees are due by May 1 of the student’s graduation year.
- All students are to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner at all times.
- The Ruach School of Theology is a private institution available to the public, upon screening of each applicant. At no time, without the authorization of the President or his staff should any information other than promoting the school be made available to the public.
- The Ruach School of Theology has a social media page and administrator therewith. You are allowed to promote this school through social media in a positive light that would bring glory to God, encourage others to attend RSOT, and/or gain the support of others on your scholastic journey. Remember, decency and order at all times.
- Failure to comply with all of the above can result in a redetermination of eligibility.
- Credit for class is given once the course(s)is complete, tuition is paid in full, a passing grade is received, attendance, class participation, all homework and finals are complete.
- Please understand that RSOT is an accredited degree issuing institution accredited by Transworld Accrediting Commission International and the Accrediting Commission for Biblical Higher Education. RSOT is for religious teaching and ministerial training and preparation. Transfer credits are at the discretion of each individual institution.
- Each student is required to complete an end of the year and/or end of course evaluation.
I hereby certify that all information attached and presented herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I hereby make application for enrollment in the Degree, Course or Certification Program indicated above, and will endeavor to do my best to adhere to the standards of the Ruach School of Theology.
I acknowledge and understand all material contained in this enrollment application. I understand that the school may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements as outlined. While enrolled in the school, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress described and that my financial obligation to the school must be paid in full before graduation and before a certificate may be awarded. Any student complaints must be submitted in writing to be reviewed by the staff.
Enrollment Agreement Acceptance
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by the Ruach School of Theology.
My signature below signifies that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to the same.