The RSOT has partnered with the International Institute of Faith Based Counseling (IIFBC) to offer the Certified Christian Counselor program that takes the student from the foundations in Christian Counseling through Advanced Christian Counseling, equipping him/her to offer formal counseling through their church or to the public as a ministry. The student will learn the different forms of counseling and how to incorporate counseling on a three-fold approach of spirit, soul, and body.
Topics You’ll Complete to Earn Your Certificate
- Legal Issues
- Motivational gifts, soul dominance & personality
- Opening a counseling center
- Recognizing mental illness
- Scriptural concordance
- The complete makeup of man
- Twelve functions of a counselor
- Value of nutrition
- Basics of counseling
- Body language and interpersonal skills
- Faith-based Therapy TM and approach
- Foundations of Faith
- Initial forms and assessments
- Leading someone to salvation
- Premarital and marriage counseling
- Reality Dissociation
- Sexual abuse
- Sexual addictions
- Blended families
- Eating problems
- Family issues
Completion of enrollment application and payment of applicable fee.
A grade of 85% is considered passing for each of the open book exams/assignments.
Student must renew certification annually by paying the $50 fee.